HP 4110 IP Phone - 2956
The HP 4110 IP Phone is a Microsoft® Lync optimized common area telephone. HP 4110
IP Phones are standalone, cost-effective, and mainstream phones that are ideal for deployments in
common areas such as lobbies. The HP 4110 IP Phone provides Power over Ethernet (PoE)
connectivity as well as an optional power adapter. Simplified wall-mount capability provides easy
installation. The HP 4110 IP Phones are well suited for "hot-desking" applications.
Users can log into their Microsoft Lync user accounts by entering their PINs on the phones, which
allows them to access voicemail, personal contacts, and any customized user profile settings.
- Microsoft Lync optimized common area phone
- Standalone operation in a Lync environment
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Well suited for "hot-desking" applications
- Simplified wall-mount capability
- One Year Warranty