- How long have you been in business?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Why should I buy from AtlasPhones.com?
- What is “Like New” equipment?
- How do I get top-dollar for my old telecom equipment?
- Do you test and repair equipment?
- Do you offer technical support for your products?
- What is your policy for returns and exchanges?
- What is the advanced replacement service?
- What does the warranty cover? Is anything not covered?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you match pricing?
- Can I use my own account for shipping?
- Will I be charged sales tax?
- Do you offer installation of the equipment?
- Is my personal and payment information secure?
How long have you been in business?We have been in business for 16 years in the metro-Detroit area.
What are your hours of operation?Our hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, EST.
Why should I buy from AtlasPhones.com?
- FREE Same day shipping
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping on ALL orders over $500
- FREE technical support
- FREE 365-day warranty on almost all products
- Advanced replacement
- Competitive pricing and a rock-solid price match policy for all in-stock items
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer service and support
- 40,000 square feet of inventory
What is “Like New” equipment?New Equipment
All equipment sold as new is packaged in original manufacturer boxes and guaranteed unused.
All our refurbished "like-new" telephones and equipment are fully tested and restored to near-new condition and guaranteed to be of the highest quality. We offer the following guarantee on all Like-New items:
- No discoloration
- No cracks or chip
- Minimal traces of wear may appear
How do I get top-dollar for my old telecom equipment?We buy your used and surplus equipment and offer maximum cash value. Simply email us your list at email@example.com or go to www.atlasrecov.com.
Do you test and repair equipment?Yes, we have expert technicians that can test, repair, and refurbish many different products and brands of business telecom. Repair services include repair, part replacement (if necessary), testing, and returning your equipment in the same cosmetic condition we received it.
Our refurbishing services include testing and meticulously cleaning your equipment. Before your phone is shipped out, it is tested again and professionally packaged with new button packs, designations strips, handset cord, and line cord. For several models, we can do plastic/bezel changes to damaged/yellowed/discolored units at a low price, by request.
If you are interested in our repair or refurbishing services, please contact us at 1-888-567-5194.
Do you offer technical support for your products?Yes, all items purchased through AtlasPhones.com are thoroughly tested and reset to factory default settings. Should you run into any issues with a product you receive, please call to speak to one of our technicians at 1-888-567-5194, at no charge, before it is deemed defective or returned.
If you would like help with programming, installation, or any activities included in the product manual, our expert technicians are available to work with you. Technical support calls are by appointment, and may be pre-purchased in one-hour blocks, for $125 per hour. Support calls may be used in 15-minute increments. Please contact one of our sales associates at 1-888-567-5194 to schedule.
What is your policy for returns and exchanges?We love our customers and want to make sure you’re very satisfied with our products and service. If ever an item doesn’t meet your standards please let us know, and we will quickly replace the item and provide a call tag for the problem item, at our cost. In the event that you do not need an item that you purchased, a 25% restock fee will apply to process the return. Refunds must be requested within 10 calendar days of delivery. The customer is responsible for all shipping, insurance charges, and risk of loss for the return of the products that require a refund. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received, with all packaging, item materials, and manuals. All licenses are final sale and not eligible for a refund.
In order to return an item in compliance with our policies, you must contact AtlasPhones.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA Number), within 10 calendar days of delivery, by calling 1-888-567-5194. We will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. The RMA number should be prominently displayed and included on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned products.