Description of the Definity Callmaster V
The Definity Callmaster V features a LCD display with a one-way speakerphone and two headset jacks.
- Model 607B1 2-wire DCP Digital Terminal.
- 16 programmable buttons.
- Fixed feature buttons: conference/ring,
transfer/test, hold, redial, mute, and speaker.
- 4 "Soft Keys" and 4 "Navigator
Keys" for access to Menu Functions.
- 2x24 character LCD display.
- 1-way Speakerphone.
- 2 headset jacks.
- Volume control for ringer, speaker and
- Connects to external recording device via
built-in Recorder Interface Module (RIM).
- Works with 2-wire circuit packs.
- Callmaster Cradle Kit or headset is NOT
- Definity ECS Family: G3si V6.1 or higher.
- TN2224 2-wire/ 24-port digital line card; or
- TN2181 2-wire/16-port digital line card.