Cisco 7800 Series IP Phones
The Cisco 7800 Series provide a feature rich, reliable, and affordable voice communication option. Large enterprises meet their business needs with these cost-effective business phones. The Cisco 7800 Series is designed for customers who use digital phones and want to switch to IP along with organizations that would like to expand their investment. The Three phones in the series will address the needs of; knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers and contact center agents.
Description of the Cisco 7821 (CP-7821-K9=)
The 7821 is a high secure phone that is reliable and rich in features. This endpoint supports wide-band audio for clear communication. Advance features are also included that will make your business calls more efficient and productive.
Cisco 7821 Features
- Two-Line Endpoint
- Four Context-Sensitive Soft Keys
- White Backlit Display
- High Resolution Graphics
- Wide-band Audio
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Electronic Hook Switches
- Dedicated Common Fixed Function Keys
- Two Programmable Line Keys
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Cisco 7821 Specifications
- Display: 396x162 Pixel (3.5") Monochrome
- Ethernet Switch: 10/100
- PoE Class 1
- Wall Mountable
Cisco 7821 Compatibility
- The Cisco IP Phone 7821 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.