- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Cisco 7962G Unified IP Phone Spare (CP-7962G=)
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It has six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD (Figure 2) that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
- 5-inch (12.5 cm), high-resolution (320 x 222), graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display. Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Provides direct access to voicemail.
Ready access to missed, received or placed calls (plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Allows user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model Information.
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using XML.
- Online Help gives users information about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
- Speakerphone includes Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit when active. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a colocated PC. System administrator can designate separate VLANs
- (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and narrowband headsets are supported.
- Provides easy decibel-level adjustments for the speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is hearing aid-compatible. Additional volume control gain can be achieved using an inline handset amplifier.
- Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- An optional add-on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914, provides 14 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules can be used.
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available
- Handset is hearing aid-compatible and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. Dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
- One Year Warranty