Cisco 7961G-GE (CP-7961G-GE=)
The Cisco 7961G-GE is designed to fit the needs of managers or executives. Featuring six programmable buttons, four soft keys, and a large grayscale pixel display. Cisco Systems continues to deliver end-to-end data and VoIP solutions with the Cisco 7961G-GE.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
AC unit is available for purchase (not included)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Wide-band Audio
- Six Programmable Line Keys
- Four Soft Keys
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Quick Access To Weather, Stocks, or Any Web Based Information Using XML
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 320x222 Grayscale Pixel Display
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- Direct Access to Voicemail
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Multi-protocol Support
- SIP (Session Initiated Protocol
- SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol)
- MGCP (Media Gateway Control Protocol)
- Codec: G.711a, G.729a
- Host Configuration Protocol: (DHCP)
- Two-port Ethernet Switch:
- Headset Port
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
- Size: 8 x 10.5 x 6 in. (20.32 x 26.67 x 15.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply, Cisco PoE from any Cisco Inline Power capable switch
- 7914 Expansion Module Support
- Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
- Spare or replacement telephone without license