Description of the Cisco 7936 Unified IP Conference Station (CP-7936-R)
The Cisco 7936 is an IP Conference Station that utilizes VoIP. The Conference Station is a good option to replace traditional analog conference units.The 7936 will provide users with exceptional voice quality during any conference call.
- Standard Business Features: Hold, Transfer, Release, Mute, and more.
- Feature Updates Through Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Full-Duplex Operation
- 360-Degree Room Coverage
- Easy Install
- Five Ringtones
- 20 Entry Directory
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP
- Single 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Codec: G.711a/µ, G.729a
- Protocol: SCCP
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 to 3500hz
- Speaker Volume: 86.5dB
- Size: 12.5 x 12 x 2.25 in. (31.5 x 30.2 x 5.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
- Material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic in textured Cisco gray color
- Power interface: PIM provides power interface and network connection
- Spare/replacement phone without license