Cisco 7900 Series
The Cisco 7900 Series IP Phones allow you to take advantage of voice and data networks while having the user-friendliness that should come with a business phone. Users can expect to have an enhanced experience and increased productivity with the Cisco 7900 line of IP phones.
- AC unit is available for purchase, not included
Description of the Cisco 7905G (CP-7905G=)
The Cisco 7905G is a dynamic IP Phone that will fill the communication demands of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers. Featuring four soft keys, pixel based display with call information, and the use of XML services to give the user and enhanced experience.
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- 192x64 Pixel Display
- Four Soft Key Buttons
- Single Position Footstand
- Volume Control
- 24+ Ring Tones
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Network Features: Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.729a, G.729ab, and iLBC
- Host Configuration Protocol: (DHCP)
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Software Upgrades: TFTP Server
- Size: 6.5 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
- Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Works with Cisco inline power from any Cisco inline power-capable switch
- Cisco Call Manager 3.3 or Higher (Comes Pre-loaded with SCCP)
- Spare or replacement telephone without license
Difference Between Cisco 7906G and 7905G
The 7906G has, and the 7905G does not have:
- IEEE 803.af PoE
- Enhanced Memory and Applications
- Enhanced Security Features.