Cisco 6900 Series
Cisco 6900 Series is energy efficient and Eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. Users with the Cisco 6900 Series will consume up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during business hours. The Cisco 6900 Series provides great personalization, with the choice of two colors and two handset styles. Most models support full-duplex speakerphones to increase productivity and user experience.
Cisco 6941 (CP-6941-C-K9=)
The Cisco 6941 is an innovative IP Phone that delivers a affordable business grade voice communication. The Cisco 6941 supports four lines and a full-duplex speakerphone to increase productivity.
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- Display: 396x162 Pixel
- Deep Sleep Option
- Multi-Language Support
- Industrial Design
- Four Soft Keys
- Scroll Toggle Bar
- Headset Support
- Desk and Wall Mountable
- Integrated 2-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports SCCP and SIP Protocol; Preloaded with SCCP
- One Programmable Feature Key
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Size: 6.4 x 7.4 x 8.1 in. (164 x 188 x 205 mm )
- Weight: Standard: 1102g (39 oz); Slimline: 1039g (37 oz).
- Phone Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Maximum power consumption: 3.29 watts
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately)
- Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, and iLBC
- Firmware Upgrades from Cisco.com
- Software Upgrade: TFTP Server
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later