Cisco 6900 Series
Cisco 6900 Series is energy efficient and Eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. Users with the Cisco 6900 Series will consume up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during business hours. The Cisco 6900 Series provides great personalization, with the choice of two colors and two handset styles. Most models support full-duplex speakerphones to increase productivity and user experience.
Description of the Cisco 6921 with Slimline Handset (CP-6921-CL-K9=)
The Cisco 6921 is an innovative IP Phone that delivers and affordable, business grade voice communication. This phone features multi-call-per-line appearance.
Cisco 6921 Features
- Lighted Hold Key
- Lighted Menu Key
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator
- Display: 396x81 Pixel
- Deep Sleep Option
- Multi-Language Support
- Industrial Design
- Four Soft Keys
- Headset Support
- Desk and Wall Mountable
- Integrated 2-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports SCCP and SIP Protocol; Preloaded with SCCP
- One Programmable Feature Key
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
Cisco 6921 Specifications
- Size: 6.4 x 7.4 x 8.1 in (164 x 188 x 205 mm )
- Weight: Standard: 1031g (36 oz); Slimline: 940g (33 oz).
- Phone Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic
- Operational Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 ~ 40°C)
- Maximum power consumption: 3.29 watts
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately)
- Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, and iLBC
- Firmware Upgrades from Cisco.com
- Software Upgrade: TFTP Server
Cisco 6921 Compatibility
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later