Cisco 6900 Series
Cisco 6900 Series is energy efficient and Eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. Users with the Cisco 6900 Series will consume up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during business hours. The Cisco 6900 Series provides great personalization, with the choice of two colors and two handset styles. Most models support full-duplex speakerphones to increase productivity and user experience.
Description of the Cisco 6911 (CP-6911-C-K9=#)
The Cisco 6911 is a single line endpoint phone cable of supporting two incoming calls. While delivering affordable access to Cisco voice communication services, it is an ideal solution for light communication requirements. The Cisco 6911 is ideal for classrooms, manufacturing floors, or employees in cubicles.
- Industrial Design
- Desk and Wall Mountable
- Integrated 2-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports SCCP and SIP Protocol; Preloaded with SCCP
- One Programmable Feature Key
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Size: 8.1 x 7.4 x 1.5 in. (205 x 188 x 38.2 mm)
- Charcoal: Standard: 32.3 oz (917g ); slimline: 31.1 oz (883g)
- Arctic white: Standard: 34.6 oz (981.3g); slimline: 33.5 oz (948.3g)
- Phone Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic
- Operational Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 ~ 40°C)
- Maximum power consumption: 3.29 watts
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately)
- 16-MB flash memory; 32-MB synchronous dynamic RAM (SDRAM)
- Codec: G.711a, G.711u, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, and iLBC
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later