- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Citel / MCK 6000 PBX Gateway (E-6000-SNM12) Nortel 12 Port
CITEL / MCK 6000 PBX GATEWAY (E-6000G-SNM12, E-6000-SNM12) NORTEL NORSTAR / MERIDIAN 12 Port
CITEL / MCK 6000 PBX GATEWAY (E-6000G-SNM12, E-6000-SNM12) NORTEL NORSTAR / MERIDIAN 12 Port is a highly-scalable, distributed telephony gateways capable of simply and cost-effectively implementing telework, virtual call center, or other remote connectivity program by connecting remote locations to the corporate phone system over an IP connection such as T1/E1, Frame Relay or DSL connection. Remote employees are able to use the same full-featured digital sets and access corporate PBX functions, like voicemail, call accounting systems, unified messaging and ACD sytems.
- Extends the full set of PBX/KTS features and functionality to remote users.
- Supports circuit- and packet-based networks.
- Mix and match IP-capable EXTender clients.
- Connects to the digital line side of leading voice systems.
- Virtual configuration, management and troubleshooting of EXTender clients from a central location.
- One Year Warranty