- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Citel E-1100A-SUC - Switch - New
Citel E-1100A-SUC - Switch
The Citel EXTender 1100A gives teleworkers and other single users seamless remote access to the corporate voice and data networks and associated applications. The EXTender 1100A is a smart choice for enterprises managing remote workers lacking a broadband Internet connection. Setup and configuration are straightforward. Simply connect EXTender 1100A remote units at the remote location over an analog POTS line, and EXTender 1100A switch units at the central PBX location. Installation is accomplished easily using a PC and hyper terminal.
- Supports leading PBX protocols, including: Avaya,Definity,Magix and Nortel Meridian Option 11c, 61c and 81c o Nortel BCM40 o Nortel Norstar
- Voice compression algorithm G.729 G.711, G.726 (ADPCM32 and ADPCM24) Remote employees are able to access PBX/KTS dial tone, receive office-bound calls, and invoke business calling features such as internal dialing, transfer, hold, and conference.
- Users who also maintain a workstation at the corporate office can provide callers with a single reach number, and enjoy the convenience of one voice mailbox for all messages. And the easy system maintenance frees up your IT staff's valuable time as well.
- Cost Savings Telecommunication costs fall by up to 30% just by administering all PBX users from a single location and platform.
- Access to internal (four-digit) dialing, there are no toll charges when calling any office within the enterprise, regardless of physical location. Further placing regular long-distance and international calls.
- Two Year Warranty