Avaya MM711 Analog Media Module
The Avaya MM711 provides features and functionality for analog trunks and telephones.
Features of the Avaya MM711
- Any of the 8 analog ports can be configured as:
- Loop start or ground start CO trunk
- Wink start or immediate start analog DID
- 2-wire analog outgoing CAMA E911 trunk
- Analog tip/ring port for devices such as single line telephones with or without LED message waiting indication
- Supports incoming caller ID (ICLID)
- One Year Warranty
Compatibility of the Avaya MM711
- Supported in G350, G450, and G700 Media Gateways
Gray vs. White Faceplate:
There is no functional difference between the gray and white faceplate MM711 Media Module. The white faceplate version is simply an earlier revision of the board whose color matched the earlier media gateways. Both units function in the same capacity.