Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit
The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is the newest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system. It supports IP Office R6.0 or higher as well as IPO Basic Edition, Essential Edition, Preferred Edition, Advanced Edition, and Partner and Norstar Edition.
Features of the Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots - Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules - In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
- One Year Warranty
- SD Card is required and not included (sold separately, see options above)
I shopped systems with several dealers and found a great deal here. We're up and running ahead of schedule and happy about my choice.Ð’
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com