Avaya Partner II 3.1 Processor (6050-C31)
The Avaya Partner II 3.1 Processor allows for users following abilities such as using the intercom, transferring calls, placing people on hold and a music port that will allow for music on-hold.
- All features of R3.0 included plus these additional: Background Music Voice, interrupt on busy, Forced accounting code list, Distinctive ringing.
- Maximum System Capacity - 16 Lines x 48 Stations, 24 Lines x 24 Stations - MOH port and paging port built-in.
- Auto Attendant Extensions
- ASA Auto System Answer
- CallerID Name & Number
- (DXD) Direct Extension Dialing
- Group Call Distribution
- Background Music
- Voice Mail Compatible
- Compatible with Partner 200, 206 and 400 Expansion Modules, Partner VS Mail and Partner Mail.