Description of the Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card (700504032)
The Avaya IP500 VCM 64 Base Card supplies voice compression channels for Avaya IP500 systems. IP trunk or IP endpoint applications will require voice compression channels in order to function.
- Four RJ45 ports used for voice compression channels
- Optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections is supported - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2
- Two IP500 VCM 64 Base vard per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- IP Office 8.1 or higher - Provides all 64 VCM channels and includes no Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; Avaya IP telephones can be added by purchasing Avaya IP Endpoint licenses
- IP Office 8.0 or earlier - A future service pack will be required to recognized the IP500 VCM 32 V2; not yet compatible
- Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card