Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 (700359912)
Features of the Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2
- The Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2 adds an additional 30 Plain Ordinary Telephone (POT) ports for use with analog telephones
- The Phone V2 includes an earthed 3-pin 60W external power supply unit.
- With IP Office 3.1, the message waiting indication (MWI) on each POT port can be configured for None, On, 51V Stepped, 81V, Line Reversal A or Line Reversal B.
- On uses the default determined by the system locale
- POT ports on a Phone V2 module can additionally be configured for 101V operation.
- The ports do not include a ringing capacitor. On phones where this is a requirement, connection should be via a Master socket containing ringing capacitors.
- The DTE serial port on the rear of the module has been changed to a 9-pin D-type socket.
- One Year Warranty Included
Compatibility of the Avaya IP400 Phone 30 V2
- IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412
- IP500 running R4.2 or earlier; Professional Edition is required
- IP500 running R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 running R6.0 or higher
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com