Avaya IP Office R9 Server Edition ADI License (275658)
IP Office Server Edition Solution leverages the IP Office licensing method with a variety of enhancements to simplify management and operation. Many existing IP Office licenses are redundant in IP Office Server Edition as a new edition license enables a host of features that previously required many separate licenses.
Licenses for a Server Edition network are based on a combination of centralized licensing done through the Primary Server plus some server specific licenses. All the user specific and system specific licenses can be managed from the Primary Server that also acts as the centralized licensing server.
- Centralized licenses are entered into the configuration of the Primary Server and are based on the System Identification of that server.
- Where a centralized license is are used to enabled features on other systems, for example SIP trunk channels, the Primary Server only allocates those licenses to other systems after it has meet its own license needs.
- When another system loses connection to the Primary Server, any license requirements based on those licenses entered in the Primary Server's configuration are supported for a grace period of 15 days provided the system is not restarted.
- Other server specific licenses are entered into the configuration of the server requiring the feature and are based on the System Identification of that system.
One Server Edition license is required for the Primary Server, the Secondary Server, and for each expansion system (Linux or IP500 V2). These licenses are entered into the configuration of the Primary Server. Note the following:
- WAV User, PRI Channels, and IPSec Tunneling can only be allocated to IP500 V2 expansion systems.
- An external One-X Portal server does not require a Server Edition license.
- When Voicemail Pro is also deployed on the Secondary Server, additional voicemail channels must be installed locally on the Secondary Server for the service to work when the Primary Server is offline or unreachable.
The Server Edition license:
- Enables support for the Voicemail Pro application on the Primary Server and Secondary Servers, with default support for 2 voicemail channels.
- For each additional Server Edition system licensed, 2 additional voicemail ports are enabled on the Primary Server's voicemail server.
- Voicemail Pro enables meet-me conferencing, advanced messaging, automated attendant, call recording, conditional call routing, queue announcements, mobile twinning, call control and call-back.
- The license enables voice networking between systems in the Server Edition network.
- Unsupported Licenses: Essential and Preferred Edition, IP500 Voice Networking, Teleworker, Mobile Worker licenses, Embedded Messaging Ports, CCR Agent and Supervisor, Voicemail Pro Networked Messaging, Database interface, Visual Basic Script, CCC, VCM channels, Mobility
Compatible with IP Office R9.0+