Description of the Avaya IP Office IP Endpoint Licenses (R6)
Avaya IP phones (including DECT and Wi-Fi phones) require an Avaya IP Endpoint license. Licenses are consumed by each Avaya IP phone that registers with that system. Note this does not apply to the Avaya IP Office Softphone.
- Avaya IP Endpoint License: required for all Avaya Endpoints such as 1600, 5600, 9600 and DECT 3720/25.
- For each IP500 VCM32 and IP500 VCM64 card installed in the system, the 4 unlicensed VCM channels previously provided by each card are converted to allow unlicensed support of 12 Avaya IP phones.
- For IP Office R6.0
- Avaya IP Office IP Endpoint (R6) 1 License (229444)
- Avaya IP Office IP Endpoint (R6) 5 Licenses (229445)
- Avaya IP Office IP Endpoint (R6) 20 Licenses (229447)
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com