Avaya 5420 Digital Phone Factory New Casing & Handset - (700381627)
The Avaya 5420 digital phone brings the Avaya state-of-the-art technology directly to your desktop, delivering efficient service and superior voice quality. The Avaya 5420 features a large display, improved productivity and serviceability with the user interface. The general enterprise telephone user is whom the streamlines small footprint design is geared towards. The Avaya 5420 Brings Flexibility and localized capabilities to the digital phone. The Avaya 5420 differs from the 2420 from which systems it can operate on.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Advance Easy-To-Use Interface
- Icon Buttons(Global Design)
- Full Duplex Speaker-phone With Group Listen
- Large Message Waiting Indicator
- Ring Patterns: Eight Personalized
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 14
- Shifted Dial Pad Features: 24
- Two Unlabeled Call Appearances/Feature Buttons
- Large 7x29 Character Display
- Directory: 104 Entries
- Soft Keys: 4
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Expansion Supported: EU24 24 Button Expansion Module
- Adjustable Desk stand
- Available connector for 20A stand to support 200A Tip/Ring and 201A Recorder Interface Modules
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Katakana
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Dark-Gray Color
- Operating Temperature: 40° - 120° F (4° - 48° C
- Weight: 2.6 lb. (1.2 kg)
- 9.8” W x 9.3”L x 4.5” H (249 mm x 236 mm x 114 mm))
- Protocol: TDM
- Codec: G711
- Requires a available digital station port
- Avaya IP Office
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Line Cord
- Unit Stand