Description of the Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone (700289838)
The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone provides the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a powerful, hands-free conference phone to small, mid-sized and large conference rooms.
- LCD Display 248 x 68 pixels
- Full Duplex Speakerphone room coverage is up to 20 x 20 ft (w/o extension microphones) - up to 20 x 30 ft (w/ extension microphones) with 360 degree microphone pickup
- 5 Fixed Feature and Navigation Keys provide on/off hook, redial, mute and volume up and down
- 3 soft keys to give access to common telephony features automatically labeled from the system
- 5 Menu and Navigation keys
- 12 key telephone keypad
- 5 Personalized Ring Patterns.
- One Year Warranty Includes
- A single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection provides full duplex ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation-02.3 Flow Control and supports VLAN.
- Has support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 2
- G.711, G.729A Voice Codecs
- QoS Options of Diffserv and 802.1p/q with DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing.
- Access to downloadable software for future upgrade capability.
- The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone is compatible with Avaya Communication Manager.
- Not compatible with IP Office PBX
- It requires the following circuit packs:
- TN799C C-LAN or higher
- TN2302AP IP Media Processor
- Polycom 4690 Unit
- Power Supply
- (2) Ethernet Cords
- Software Disc