Description of the Avaya 4612 (108690447, 108690470)
The Avaya 4612 is a basic IP phone. It has your essential telephony functions to meet your needs. Coming equipped with an LCD display, 8 fixed keys, and a message waiting indicator.
- 12 Programmable Feature Buttons with LEDs (Green, Red)
- Eight Fixed Feature Keys
- 2-Line by 16 Character Display
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with Echo Cancellation
- Wall Mountable
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Codec: G.711, G.722, G.723.1a, G.729a/B
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Color: Black, White
- IP Office Release 1.0 through 3.1
Requires 1151B1 Auxiliary Power Supply or 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) through 30A Switch Base
Note: The difference between the D01 and D02 telephones is that D01 does not have Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability and the D02 does. If PoE is not available or compatible (D02 only) then a 48VDC power supply is required (sold separately).
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cord