Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone Grey (700381957, 700274673)
The Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone Grey
- This Avaya 4610SW telephone comes with 9 Fixed Feature Keys, Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up and down, Speaker and Voice Mail.
- It provides 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons)
- Included is built in multiple language support, with English, French, Italian, Spanish and KataKana, 8 Personalized ring patterns and Message Waiting Indicator.
- The Avaya 4610SW IP is a full-duplex speaker phone with a built-in headset jack with a 5 x 29 character (168 x 80 pixel 4-grayscale) display.
- A Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port provodes G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs, QoS Options of UDP Port Selection and DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- The telephone has support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP) is Hearing Aid Compatible, Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible and uses IP Address Assignment, DHCP Client or Statically Configured.
- Downloadable firmware provides for future upgrades.
- Wall mounting is easy with the included desk/wall mount stand.
Avaya Communication Server - TN2302AP and TN799C (not needed on S8300 Media Server with G700 Media gateway) IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port Requires 1151B1 Power Supply or equivalent