Avaya 4610SW IP Phone (700381957,700274673)
The Avaya 4610SW IP Telephone is a high performance phone for mid-level users at a cost effective price. It provides functionality straight to the desktop through the Avaya Communication Manager features.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Display: Backlit Gray-scale
- 168x84 Dots
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex with Acoustic Cavity
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 10
- 12 Programmable Feature Keys
- 3 Fixed Feature Keys Belowe Display
Conference, Transfer, Redail
- Application Buttons: 3 (Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser
- Wall Mountable with Desk stand
- Multiple Power Options
- Expansion: EU24/EU24BL via FKM Interface Jack
- DHCP Client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- QoS Options of UDP Port selection, Diffserv, 802.1p/q
- Supports VLAN
- Full Duplex Ethernet Connectivity
- 802.3 Flow Control On Duplex Ports
- Headset Jack
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Size: 8" W x 8" L x 4.5" H
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Display 7.4" x 1.6"
- Multi-Gray Color
- SNMP Version 2
- Ethernet: 10/100
- Protocol: H.323
- Codec: G711, G726, G729A/B
- Avaya Communication Manager
- P403/406/412/Small Office Edition 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port.
- TN799C or Higher Circuit Pack (C-LAN)
- TN2302AP Circuit Pack (Prowler)
- Requires a 1151B1 Power Supply or Equivalent
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Line Cord