Description of the Avaya 30A Switch Base (700207376)
The Avaya 30A Switch Base provides a 3-port 10/100 Mbps switch in a desk base for your IP telephone. Offering full-duplex connectivity to the LAN for both the telephone and the connected PC. Although not required for all IP telephone applications, this product offers a choice for added functionality, while maintaining the QoS and VLAN functions.
- The 30A is a standard desk stand replacement for Avaya 4612, 4624, and 4630 IP phones.
- It provides three 10/100 Mbps switch ports using RJ45 style jacks.
- Offering an integrated cable to phone, input port from the Ethernet LAN port connector for optional PC.
- This Permits use of repeater hub port on IPT and auto-negotiation provided separately for each port. The Avaya 30A offers full duplex Ethernet connectivity and supports QoS phone port which has priority over PC port at all times.
- Is powered over LAN or local power supply (1151B1)