Avaya 2420 Digital Phone (700203599, 700381585)
The Avaya 2420 features a large display, improved productivity and serviceability with the user interface. The general enterprise telephone user is whom the streamlines small footprint design is geared towards. The Avaya 2420 brings flexibility and localized capabilities to the digital phone. Access to 600 features in Avaya Communication Manager software are supported by the Avaya 2420.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition:
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Advance Easy-To-Use Interface
- Icon Buttons(Global Design)
- Full Duplex Speaker-phone With Group Listen
- Large Message Waiting Indicator
- Ring Patterns: Eight Personalized
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 14
- Shifted Dial Pad Features: 24
- Two Unlabeled Call Appearances/Feature Buttons
- Large 7x29 Character Display
- Directory: 104 Entries
- Soft Keys: 4
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Expansion Supported: EU24 24 Button Expansion Module
- Adjustable Desk Stand
- Available connector for 20A stand to support 200A Tip/Ring and 201A Recorder Interface Modules
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Katakana
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Dark-Gray Color
- Operating Temperature: 40° - 120° F (4° - 48° C)
- Weight: 2.6 lb. (1.2 kg)
- 9.8"W x 9.3"L x 4.5"H (249 mm x 236 mm x 114 mm))
- Protocol: TDM
- Codec: G711
- Avaya Definity Call Processing Software
- Avaya Communication Manager
- Avaya Media Gateway 2-wire DCP Circuit Pack
Avaya 2420 Datasheet
Avaya 2420 Quick Reference Guide
Avaya 2420 User Guide
Avaya 2400 Series Brochure
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Line Cord
- Unit Stand