Important Product Support Notice:
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at anytime and become not usable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced.
This is not covered under the AtlasPhone’s warranty.
Description of the Avaya 1608-I (700508260)
The Avaya 1608-I is a cost effective IP telephone. At an attractive price point; it provides the customer with basic communications needed. The Avaya 1608-I is for users who rarely receive more than five or six calls per day. Sales staff and cubicle workers are good examples for whom the Avaya 1608-I delivers an enhanced experience for.
- Eight Line Appearances
- Feature Keys
- Dual Led's: Red, and Green
- Fixed Feature Keys for Common Functions Such As;
Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Mute, Contacts
Call Log, Redial, Speaker, and Headset
- Headset Interface
- Dual Position Flip Stand
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Display: White Backlit, 3.5"
- 3 Rows by 24 Characters
- Eight Line Appearances with Dual LCD's
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Speakerphone
- Volume Buttons
- Menu Buttons
- Ethernet: Dual 10/100 ports
- POE: 802.3af Class 2 Device,
Also Supports a Local Power Supply
- Telephony Application Button
- Three Softkey Buttons
- Call log: 100 Recent Calls
- Contacts Application
- Protocol Support: H.323
- Codec Support: G711, G726, G729A/B
- Language Supported: English, French, German,
Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Avaya IP Office 4.2(11) or Higher
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power
- HTTP File Server
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Unit Stand