Description of the Avaya 1603SW-I (700458524)
The Avaya 1603SW-I IP is designed for the everyday user. It is good for use in common locations such as; Drop-in desks, stockrooms, offices, and lobbies. The user of the Avaya 1603SW-I IP can be employees, visitors, or even customers. Sales staff and cubicle workers who require a quality phone and rely on several forms of communication will fill the telephony needs of the everyday basic user.
- 3 Line Appearances
- Feature Keys
- Dual LED's: Red, and Green
- Fixed Feature Keys For Common Functions Such As;
Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, and Mute
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Display: White Backlit, 2.6"
- 2 Rows by 16 Characters
- 3 Line Appearances with Dual LED's
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume Buttons
- Menu Buttons
- Ethernet: Dual (10/100) Line Interface
- POE: Optional IEEE 802.3af Adapter
- Three Call Appearances or Administrative Feature Keys Support
- Protocol Support: H.323
- Coded Support: G711, G726, G 729A/B
- Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power
- HTTP File Server