Description of the Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone
The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone provides the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a powerful, hands-free conference phone to small, mid-sized and large conference rooms.
Avaya 4690 IP Features
- Full Duplex Speakerphone room coverage is up to 20 x 20 ft (w/o extension microphones) - up to 20 x 30 ft (w/ extension microphones) with 360 degree microphone pickup.
- 5 Fixed Feature and Navigation Keys provide on/off hook, redial, mute and volume up and down with 3 soft keys to give access to common telephony features automatically labeled from the system.
- Includes 5 Menu and Navigation keys, 12 key telephone keypad and a graphical display (248 x 68 pixels) with 5 Personalized Ring Patterns.
- A single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection provides full duplex ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation-02.3 Flow Control and supports VLAN.
- Has support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 2, G.711, G.729A Voice Codecs and QoS Options of Diffserv and 802.1p/q with DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing.
- Access to downloadable software for future upgrade capability.
- One Year Warranty Includes
Avaya 4690 Requirements
- The Avaya 4690 IP Speakerphone is compatible with Avaya Communication Manager.
- Not compatible with IP Office PBX
- It requires the following circuit packs:
- TN799C C-LAN or higher
- TN2302AP IP Media Processor
Free Free UPS Ground shipping on orders of $500+. Within Continental U.S. (under $500 orders only $9.95)
A portion of each purchase will be donated to The Penrickton Center for Blind Children. For more information, visit penrickton.com
Have Telecom Items For Sale? Top Dollar Offered - Lightning Fast Bids Provided Purchasing@AtlasPhones.com