Description of the AastraLink Pro 160 (A1831-1214-00-75)
The AastraLink Pro 160 is Linux-based and hosts Asterisk open source PBX software. Is designed for a maximum of 25 users or less, includes all standard PBX/Key System features.The AastraLink Pro 160 will get phones up and running quick and easy because it will auto discover any new Aastra phone connected to the system. No need to a service technician, no hidden application license or user cost.
- Local SIP extensions
- Remote SIP users
- SIP Trunking
- Standard and visual voicemail
- Voicemail to Email notification - Includes audio attachment
- Operator Console
- Auto-attendant: Scheduling with custom announcements
- Soft key management: global or local user templates
- Interface: XML
- Input Trigger and Relay Output
- Capable for music on hold or external paging
- Standard PBX/Keye system functions: BLF,CFB,CFNA,CFA,3WC and Call Park.
- Key System emulation of SLA: FXO ports only
- System features such as: FMFM,DCP, Aastra SIP auto discovery and FXO line monitoring through GUI
- Maximum of 6 FXO ports for connection to analogue public telephone lines. Each FXO has on-hook Caller-ID detection.
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!