- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Lightning Fast Bids Provided
Aastra M5216 Meridian Digital Centrex Terminal - NT4X44
Aastra M5216 Meridian Digital Centrex Terminal
Recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support. It offers unique functionality, making it the perfect solution for call centers or other high-volume calling applications. Combined with the M522 Meridian Mate Expansion Module, the M5216 is also recommended as a mini-console. With liquid crystal display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5216 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- The M5216 is headset compatible.
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display can deliver call information such as call progress, queue status, and calling name and number. Agents or the attendant can use this data to greet callers and speed transactions.
- Fourteen programmable line/feature keys let you tailor the set to fit your requirements. Assign additional directory numbers or special ACD features used by your organization.
- The M5216 supports a maximum of two M522 Meridian Mate expansion units to let you expand your answering position in a modular fashion.
- 1 Year Warranty