Aastra 9143i (A1733-0131-10-05)
The Aastra 9143i (33i) will offer users advanced features and security in a standard based, carrier-grade IP telephone. The Aastra 9133i's popular design will support advanced software features along with a 3 line adjustable backlit display, full duplex speakerphone and support up to 9 calls all at one time. The 9143i (33i) will appeal to any office environment requiring advanced SIP features in a traditional phone design.
- XML Browser: Easily access customized services and applications using the phone's XML browser capabilities and a 3-line display with context sensitive keys.
- Enhanced Call Management: Can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button.
- Do Not Disturb and Block all incoming calls.
- Remarkable Audio: With excellent voice clarity and delivery, this phone offers a full-duplex speakerphone.
- Simplified Deployment: Designed to save your business time and money. The phone has a dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports, which eliminates the need for additional wiring and simplifies installations.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Handset: Useful for those have a hearing impairment.
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing with priority alerting
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Call timer and log
- Caller and calling line information
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- # Paging and auto-answer capabilities
- Redial list
- Missed call notification
- One-touch call transfer and call park
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- 4 navigational keys
- 7 programmable buttons with LED's
- 2 volume control keys, one for the handset and the speaker
- Echo cancellation
- Phone lock with PIN
- Secure real-time protocol (SRTP)
- One Year Warranty