- Find A Qualified Installer Near You
- Interconnects Sign Up
Aastra 55i (6755i) IP Telephone (A1755-0131-10-01)
Aastra 55i IP Telephone
Exceptional Features and Value in an Advanced Featured, Expandable IP Telephone The 55i from Aastra offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, 144 x 75 pixel backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 55i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously. Part of the Aastra family of IP telephones, the 55i is ideally suited for moderate to heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and XML based programs.
- XML Browser - The Aastra 55i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and a large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the Aastra 55i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
Enhanced Call Management - With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 12 programable keys, the Aastra 55i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
- Expandability - The Aastra 55i supports up to three Aastra 536M modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console.
- Remarkable Audio - All Aastra IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery. With years of experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
- Simplified Deployment - From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
- One Year Warranty